The Paradise


Paradise Dress Set
(Cotton Shell & Lining)

Available at Design A Space BRUNSWICK St Store and CHAPEL St Store, Melbourne



SO HERE WE ARE~! The Paradise Dress Set is the little project I've been talking about and working on in the past two weeks. I cannot be happier with the outcome! I really want to share what I think is a "Dream" to all you fashion lovers, therefore, I gave birth to them~! I'm pretty sure they'll find their new mums who will love them as much as I do soon~!

These babies can also be made to order. =)  There's two sizes available ( XS/S , M/L ) and more new patterns will be arriving so if you'd like a set for yourself, feel free to make an order at info@ezzentrictopz.com .

I'm going to make myself two sets, one with apes print and the other with horses print (yes! I'm an animal lovers!). What will be your ideal pattern on the Paradise Dress Set?
Hope you guys like my design~

x
twee



Labels: , , , ,