Elegant Safari






{ Burberry Trench Coat // Forever 21 Crop Top // Topshop Skirt // Funkis Clogs // Estee Lauder Envy Shine Sculpting Lipstick in "Nude Angel" & 
High Intensity Lip Lacquer in "Vinyl Rose" }



All photos by Kenze


If you’ve read my blog last week / have been following me on Instagram, you’d have known that I have recently added the
Estee Lauder Envy Shine Sculpting Lipstick in Nude Angel & High Intensity Lip Lacquer in “Vinyl Rose” to my lippy collection.



I was in a pretty earth-toned ensemble the other day and couldn’t decide what colour of lipstick I should wear – “…If I wear bright red, people will probably only be focusing on my lip…but Barbie pink doesn’t go really well with this getup... “- since I wanted a more coherence look, I chose to have the nude-pink “Vinyl Rose” & “Nude Angel” on my lip at the end. I’d say that these two babies are made for any earthy outfit as they could easily complete this sort of kind-of-plain-and-pale getup with a healthy yet very elegant finish =)

x
Twee

Labels: ,